Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jaelyn's Birthday

The celebration of Jaelyn's birthday started with breakfast in bed of (what else?) a Balony, Cheese & Egg Scramble, Orange Slices & an Eggo "Waffle"; after a long diffficult bout of younger brother jealousy, we finally got to school. We opened gifts, ate dinner (since Jaelyn selected the classic (yet not widely loved) "Trailer Park Delight" for her birthday dinner, I invented a pasta, sundried tomato, okra, zuchinni and chev cheese dish that wask I'll be honest, magnificent, for the grownups; Lynn named it in reference to Jaelyn's meal of choice -- "Big City Condo" -- I think I may revise it to "Upper Westside Townhouse") and then we went to a disappointing Timken Regional finals; Jaelyn's EEG on Tuesday morning meant that she and I had to stay up til midnight, so we had cheesesticks at Denny's and then watched _The Trumpet of the Swan_.