Saturday, December 01, 2007

All In One Day?

Lynn gave me a morning workout because she had the day off of school (which was, unfortunately, abrogated by Jaelyn's ongoing sore-throat, resulting in a sickday at home), so after my four classes I raced up Cleveland Avenue to pick up Addison from school and meet the family (and our friends the Waalkeses and Everetts and a much-better-feeling-Jaelyn) so we could together venture out into the evergreens and slaughter our yearly Christmas Tree.

On the way I opened the certified mail and found out that I was being sued (for a car accident from two years ago), and after a festive tree trimming, a leisurely and delightful thai dinner with our friends, I put the kids in bed and went to the theatre to watch a premiere of another of my short plays, I Left My Secret for Tulsa, a solid & comical performance that left the full house laughing.