Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've Dreamed It A Hundred Times, This Time, It Was Real.

I put Kerrie on speaker phone because I was only in a meeting with two favorite colleagues (we all work with Kerrie, I think, she knows we're in here, I think, I'll put her on speaker for everyone, I think), "Um there's two students here who say that all twenty of your students are waiting for your exam in Mitchell Hall 109." I burst out of the office, print out the exam, hand it to Kerrie to copy, race over to the hostile crowd of students in MH 109 to apologize and then rebuff their suggestions that I give them full, partial or complete credit, race back to my office to pick up the exams, where the whole department has gathered to, together, laugh - hysterically - and taunt: "They're gonna take that award back!" and "At least revoke all the rights and priviliges!"